Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Procrastination is ....

.... well, it is a lot of things, & unfortunately, I am the epitomy of it. I've noticed a lot of new things about myself the last little while, & being a procrationator is definately on the top of that list. I like to let some of the little things slide til they become a mess with a mind of their own, such as my waistline. It's grown through this Holiday Cookie Season & I find my comfy jeans to be muffin-toppable & my tummy marshmallow-y. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining cuz I still fit into a size 10 (kinda....), & I know for a fact that I have come a loooong way with my weight & general health.


Two years after having my gorgeous daughter, Kelsey, I had my amazingly weird son, Seamus, & after 40 weeks of eating nothing but Ice Capps & Timbits I tipped the scales at 240lbs. It was horrifying! Never have I been so heavy in my life & I knew that I had to do something about it. New Year's Resolution: Lose Weight. I accomplished it within 3 & a half months! I went to the gym twice a day, 6 days a week, ate nothing but bananas, soups, & salads, & took every chance I had to get moving on top of counting every little calorie. My last offical diet weigh-in I was 140 lbs; I had a defined waist, ankles (as opposed to Kankles), & only 1 chin (the one I was born with!). Now I see dieting as a lifestyle change, one that I must do again as I am once again getting squishy, & one that I must must must maintain, not only for my girlish figure, but for my health.



New Year's 2010 Resolution: Change Lifestyle. I shall say good-bye to all my favorite foods: Coca-cola, I will miss your bubbly personality ... keep kickin' pepsi's ass without me! Mini Wheats, you delicious biscuits, I can nolonger stomach a 750 calorie bowl of your sweetness, & my colon can nolonger stomach the obstructions! Dearest & Naughtiest Expensive Fancy Coffees, you shall be my biggest loss, for I adore you more over everything I consume. But your 2000 liquid calorie injection of little nutritional value is a stab in my back, you break my heart, why can't you be delicious and low-cal? *sigh*

So, as for procrastinating, it is no more the disgusting, smelly monkey on my back! Besides, procrastination is like masturbation, either way, you're just fucking yourself ....


Weight Today: 160 lbs.

New Calorie Intake: 1300 - 1500/per day

How Many Bananas? Looks like 3!




3 comments:

  1. Thats fuckin' funny Trina! We're all VERY impressed with how far you've come. Keep up the good work and we expect you to be a size 9 by March! But don't worry because we love you for your "mind" anyway.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (ABOVE is Jordan)
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, great mind indeed. I don't know where you get all your genius!
    Hopefully I can get over that thing called procrastination myself. Good luck! Much love! A.P.

    ReplyDelete